2023 Learning Places Scotland: Networking Lunch
Photos from today's Learning Places Scotland: Networking Lunch
Extended Highlights: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leelivedj/albums/72177720308349171
Download the photos without watermarks here: https://ourdream.smugmug.com/Events/2023-Learning-Places-Scotland-Networking-Lunch/
11.00 to 12.00 Net Zero Conference Session
- Introduction – John Jackson | City of Edinburgh Council
- Procuring the Project Team - Gordon Shewan WiP | Faithful + Gould
- Improving Design - Ann-Marie Fallon | Architype
- Delivering Quality on Site - Neil Armstrong | Kier Group
- Panel Discussion - Chaired by Seonaid Crosby | Scottish Futures Trust
12.00 to 12.45 Networking Drinks Reception
12.45 to 14.00 Networking Lunch
14.15 to 15.15 Workshop: Beyond the Operational - Embodied Carbon - Steven Anderson & Stephen Long | Scottish Futures Trust
- Presentation by Architype of Harris Academy, Sutton - focus on embodied
- Discussion: What are the barriers and solutions to delivering a low EC building. Impact on EC as a design parameter - what could this mean for your school design?
- Discussion: Beyond OE/EC into NZ - what do we need to think about next?